(02) 8626 2465


Visa Services

Whether you only have a little idea of your migration goals or know exactly the subclass you intend
to apply for, Faith Immigration Services can assist you with your immigration goals at a level you feel comfortable with.
The potential for costly mistakes can be enormous. Visa application fees (especially permanent visas) can run into the thousands so it's important to get any application right the first time.

Partner Visa

This visa allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen to live in Australia.

You apply for the temporary and the permanent partner visas together.

There are 2 types of Partner visas:

  • Partner Visa Subclass 820/801 – for applicants who are in Australia at the time of lodgement
  • Partner Visa Subclass 309/100 – for applicants who are not in Australia at the time of lodgement

There is also a Prospective Marriage Visa Subclass 300.

Also known as the “fiancée” visa, this visa is for a person who is engaged, but not yet married, to an Australian Citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. It allows the applicant to travel to Australia and marry their fiancées within 9 months.

Student Visa

  • Student Visa Subclass 500: for anyone wanting to study on a full time basis in Australia and for their family members wanting to accompany them.
  • Student Guardian visa subclass 590: This is a temporary visa. The length of your visa will be determined by the student visa holder’s stay and their age.
  • Training visa subclass 407: visit Australia to complete a workplace-based training (to improve your skills for your current occupation, area of tertiary study or field of expertise), or a professional development training program

Tour and Business Visa

There are handful of visitor visas for people outside Australian wishing to travel for tourist or business visitor activities or wishing to extend their stay in Australia. There are long-term visitor visas options for parent visa applicants and a 10-year visa for certain frequent travellers.

Family Visa

There are a number of visa subclasses for parents, children and relatives of Australian citizens,
permanent residents and in some cases, New Zealand citizens. Parent visas can be fast-tracked by lodging a contributory parent visa. There are also visas for adopted children, orphaned relatives,
remaining relatives, aged dependent relatives and carers.

General Skill Immigration

Skilled Migration plan that attract qualified professionals from all over the world: the General Skilled
Migration Program. This program allows certain professionals to apply for permanent or temporary
visas and move to Australia, to live and work here.

Most of these visas are points- tested and professionals must have occupations being sought by the Australian government and meet several requirements in terms of their age, qualifications, work experience and proficiency in English. There are 3 visas within this program:

  • Subclass 189 Skilled Independent Permanent Visa;
  • Subclass 190 Skilled State-Nomination Permanent Visa
  • Subclass 489 Skilled Regional Sponsored Provisional Visa

Employer Sponsored

For skilled migrants with job opportunities, the employer sponsored visa subclasses are one of the most common used visas. They incorporate the Subclass

  • Subclass 482 Temporary Skill Shortage visa
  • Subclass 186 – Employer Nomination Scheme
  • Subclass 187 – Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme permanent visas.